In Episode 26 of Apolitical we speak with Anas Hassan, a pharmacist and writer who recently missed out on selection to the SNP regional list for for Mid Scotland and Fife. In a chat recorded prior to that vote we discuss Anas’ political background and his views on SNP policy.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Amongst the topics we discuss with Anas on the podcast are:
• His move to SNP politics;
• His thoughts on traditional right:left politics;
• Thoughts on homeopathy;
• Why his Twitter account is labelled “Official”;
• His feelings about certain SNP policies;
• Moratoriums and bans and how to decide which applies where;
• His outlook on the future for Scottish politics.
Please join us in discussing these issues or any other raised in the podcast below, or find us on Twitter at @apoliticalpod.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Pocket Casts, TuneIn, Stitcher or on your usual podcast app.
View our house rules for commenting here.
Anas Hassan on Twitter
Anas on Common Space