In Episode 44 of Apolitical we discuss the case for Remaining in the European Union with Ross Greer MSP, the Scottish Greens’ spokesman on Europe and external affairs.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Amongst the topics we discuss with Ross on the podcast are:
• His personal reasons for supporting a Remain vote;
• Whether the EU’s treatment of Greece has damaged it;
• How comfortable he is with standing for the same objective as senior Westminster Conservatives;
• Whether the EU can be reformed;
• How the EU benefits the environment and how it impacts Scotland’s fishing industry;
• How the murder of Jo Cox relates to the referendum campaign and the challenges of campaigning sensitively in the wake of such an event;
• Plans for the last few days of the campaign;
• Ross’ prediction for the outcome of the Referendum.
Please join us in discussing these issues or any other raised in the podcast below, or find us on Twitter at @apoliticalpod.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Pocket Casts, TuneIn, Stitcher or on your usual podcast app.
View our house rules for commenting here.