In Episode 13 of Apolitical we speak with Jamie Szymkowiak, ambassador for the One in Five campaign. We chat about the campaigns goals and ambitions; their success so far; and the measures they think will make a difference in the future.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Amongst the topics we discuss with Jamie on the podcast are:
• Why the One in Five campaign was set up;
• What the campaign hopes to achieve;
• Issues affecting participation of disabled people in politics;
• The early success the campaign has enjoyed;
• Measures that can be taken to encourage more disabled people in politics to be open about their conditions; and
• The campaign’s prospects for long-term success.
Please join us in discussing these issues or any other raised in the podcast below, or find us on Twitter at @apoliticalpod.
View our house rules for commenting here.
One in Five
Jamie Szymkowiak on Twitter
One in Five on Facebook
One in Five on Twitter
One thought to “#13: One in Five”
Comments are closed.